Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lessons

Yesterday was a hectic day. I had to get my work done because we have a couple of bills due this Friday plus we need gas money for an event on Saturday, but we were also having company for dinner, and I lost an hour in the morning because Diana had a job for the day. (That is a good thing that eventually means more money, but yesterday, it was a contributing factor to my rush.) I worked on my breaks, and I really wasn't eating very much. My food wasn't optimally nutritious either although I still stayed on the side of healthy eating that prevents my gastrointestinal issues.

Dinner time came, and I rushed to fit in enough calories. After our company left, I ate more to make up for a minimal breakfast and lunch. Again, not optimally healthy but not exactly bad for me. My overall carb intake was fine, but I did have more carbs after 9:00 p.m. than I ever do, and I ate about 2/3 of my calories for the day after 5:30 p.m.

Today, I woke up with a headache. I haven't had a headache in a long time. I also was very tired until around 4:00 p.m. or so. Very oddly, I had gained 1.4 pounds after losing weight everyday or staying the same for two weeks or so. Well, the headache could be hormonal. The tiredness could be from lack enough quality sleep for a few nights. The weight gain could be normal fluctuations especially after losing so regularly. I think though that it had to do with my eating yesterday. That gives me incentive to make eating regularly and healthily a priority.  

No comments: