Monday, August 27, 2012

Ever since blogspot which I think is now called mostly blogger switched over to the new format, I have had a heavy heart about blogging. This is probably a silly thing I should just get over. I have also been obsessed with getting a new blog not at blogger. All my efforts in that direction have fallen far short from my expectations so I am going to try to take that as a sign that that is not where I should be moving.

I am not sure where I will be moving or if I will be moving at all. I was actually thinking today that "Not Your Typical Weight Loss Blog" could certainly be a title for any type of blog. I have also been thinking that maybe I shouldn't have drawn away from the whole Faerie Gardens family of blogs idea. Matter of fact, I may talk to the other members of my family about that soon!

One of the reasons that blogging has really been calling to me this past month is the upcoming U.S. elections. In presidential election years, it seems that politics is on everyone's mind, and I want a venue to share my two cents. It is scary to share one's political views, but as I get older, I am more concerned with sharing those things that I believe important to share than in other people's opinions, and when it comes to rude comments, I certainly know how to use the delete key.