Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 6 with Sunshine

Today has had a few difficult moments.

This morning, I got up much earlier than I usually do. Getting up at 5:40 a.m. is not too bad, especially when there is a blue sky and the sun is rising. (I love sunrises!) On the other hand, I am quite sleep deprived at the moment and getting up that early definitely gets my usual eating plan out of joint. I felt irrationally hungry all morning, and then after lunch (a rather ordinary lunch!), I felt ill. All my meals were earlier than usual which makes me worried that I will be super hungry this evening and have no calories left.

Anyways, I am enjoying the weather this day and listening to some music. Lia is out rollerblading in the sunshine. Es is working on her "drawing from life" skills, and Josie is bouncing between them. Ant is sleeping after staying awake all night, but I have some job applications ready for him to fill out when he wakes back up.

1 comment:

K. said...

Ugh - when my sleep schedule goes out the window my eating is never far behind. And if I'm going to overeat, it's always going to be late at night.

It sounds like you managed a lovely day that day, though!