2. Diana and I both get full on a lot less food than we use to.
3. As long as you are eating better than you would have in the past, you are accomplishing something. (In other words, don't beat yourself up when you aren't perfect!)
4. You really can't compare the weight gain and loss patterns of two people. Each person is truly an individual in terms of metabolism patterns, water retention patterns, and the effects of various foods (or lack of foods) on their body.
5. Because of what I said in number 4, you really have to take all nutrition advice, even advice given by the results of carefully executed studies, a grain of salt.
6. Sometimes it sucks being a person who doesn't overeat, especially during the holidays.
7. I can make feasts and desserts for my family and still not overeat.
8. Shoveling snow seems to be a completely ineffective method of increasing the pace of my weight loss.
9. It is best to never hurry and never wait.
10. Frequent solitude is essential to my well being.