Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Diana Met a Goal!

Today Diana weighed 198.6 lbs. She had a hard goal to weigh under 200 lbs. by her 40th birthday, July 22. It has not been easy for her to reach this goal! I am so proud of her!

I have to admit, for those who are organized and like keeping track of things on the computer, I highly recommend the program Diet Power. I was initially reluctant to invest in a paid program for something that is so similar to things that are available for free online. There are just enough extra useful features in Diet Power to make it well worth the money. (I like the fact that it adjusts your calories allowed per day based on your progress and that it has a calorie bank were you can accumulate calories for special occasions or treats.) Also, once you pay for something, there is an extra urge to use it.

Diana's total lost since she started on March 1, 2010 is 29.8 lbs. Way to go Diana!

1 comment:

lizajane said...

Hi Diana, I visited your blog; please visit mine to - here:
http://lisais52.blogspot.com
Please copy and paste it to visit.
Much appreciated, Thanks!