Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's Different?

One thing I have been meaning to talk about is just what things have changed in my diet. I don't know exactly both because I don't have a "before" record to look at and because I am not the type of person to eat the same thing day after day.

I estimate that I am eating about 1000 fewer calories per day than I did before and that I have cut my carbs in half. That is a lot, but I am not sure it is enough. I would like to see myself getting in more regular exercise. (I am so hoping for an early spring!) Of course, I would like to see a reduction in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium. Right now though, I am happy with the reduction in calories and carbs. I feel it is all I can do without really stressing myself out. I will see how my totals look at the end of the month and go from there.

Summary

Calories - 1972
Fat - 120 grams
Carbs - 134 grams
Protein - 103 grams

No comments: