Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Summary

Having completed a week I thought I would include some data here. The following are my averages for week one.

Calories - 1820
Fat - 90.3 grams
Carbs - 154 grams
Protein - 112 grams

Nutrition Score - 74 (C)

Things I should get less of: saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and sugars.

Things I should get more of: potassium, fiber, calcium, iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and folate.

Things to think of in the upcoming week. Switch polyunsaturated fats for saturated fats, add some milk, include more whole grains, switch some veggies for fruits.

Exercise - I completed dedicated exercise two days this week. Both days the exercise was light snow shoveling. One day I shoveled for 15 minutes and one day I shoveled for 49 minutes.

Exercise totals -

days - 2
minutes - 64
calories burned - 1049

I hope to improve on these exercise totals this week!

No comments: