Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekly Summary - Second Week

Averages -

Calories - 2011
Fat - 118 grams
Carbs - 142 grams
Protein - 111 grams

Nutrition Score - 80 (B)

Things I should get less of: saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.

Thing I should get more of: potassium, fiber, iron, Vitamin E, thiamin, folate, and magnesium.

Way to go to me for reaching my goal for less sugar (achieved by sometimes just saying no to dessert). Way to go to me for getting enough calcium and Vitamin D (first through milk, then through supplements).

Things to think about this week: possibly supplementing with Vitamin E and get more fiber with more whole grain and more veggies! Also make exercise more of a priority!

Exercise

Days - 1
Minutes - 15
Calories Burned - 42 (probably actually more because Diet Power does not take weight into consideration)

No comments: