Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 2 Begins

Up at 7:15, I am! Breakfast at 8:00, wow! It consists of 1 c. of mixed fruit (2 oz. sliced banana, 1.8 oz. fresh pineapple, 1.5 oz. frozen blueberries), an omelet (2 large eggs and .8 oz. gouda), and a cup of coffee (12 oz. coffee, 1 tbsp. heavy cream, and 1 packet aspartame based sweetener).

At noon, I have 12 oz. of water.

Lunch is at 2:30, and I have 1.5 c. leftover gumbo and 3 hush puppies. I also have 12 oz. of water.

Now I must rescind one of my criticism's of Diet Power 4.4. I had complained that for many food items I did not have the option of entering my portions by weight which is my preferred method of measuring. The truth is that for nearly all of the items there is a button labeled "enter by weight" which you can use to switch the entry window from volume to weight. I do not know how I missed this before, but I am glad that it is there!

I have a snack at 5:30 consisting of a 12 oz. mug of candy cane lane tea and 2 mini bacon-broccoli quiches.

Dinner is at 8:30 and includes a salmon wellington, 11 oz. of roasted vegetables, and 12 oz. of candy can lane tea.

Summary

calories - 2255
fat - 152 grams
carbs - 149 grams
protein - 92.3 grams

nutrition score - 72 (C)

exercise - none dedicated

No comments: