Saturday, February 27, 2010

Two Days, No Post

This is a very busy extended weekend, and I have been going full speed since Thursday! I am not sure how much I can write today, but I will try to write something.

Here it is 7:00 p.m., and I am writing something. Today I attended a surprise birthday party for my mom, and it was fun and included a lot of tasty food although some of it was slanted in a healthy direction. Now that all is said and done though, my calories are pretty high at 2253, and I think I am going to have some warm strawberries for dessert so I think they will be just a little bit higher for the day.

It would be easy to beat myself up for eating too much, but I am not going to because the truth is that in the past I would have eaten a LOT more. I also limited carb rich foods to 1/2 a cup of macaroni and cheese, and 1/2 a piece of cake. I would have had a whole piece of cake in the past and maybe a second whole piece, and probably seconds on the macaroni and cheese, and definitely bread too!

After I have my strawberries (and maybe a calcium pill if I have need), I will put a summary here!

Summary

Calories - 2326
Fat - 138 grams
Carbs - 144 grams
Protein - 133 grams

No comments: