Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today

Sorry about the no official post yesterday! It was such a long "out and about" sort of day, and then after I entered all of my foods into Diet Power (and it was after midnight) writing much of anything here seemed just too much!

Today I got up at 7:15 and ate breakfast at about 8:30. I had 3.4 oz. shrimp (leftover from make your own pizza night and a red pear (8 oz.). I also had 12 oz. of coffee with 1 tbsp. heavy cream and 1 packet aspartame based sweetener in it.

At 11:30, I had a snack of 1/2 c. spaghetti sauce soup (5.2 oz.) and 12 oz. water and my calcium/Vitamin D supplement.

Lunch at 1:00 is a leftover piece of my Valentine's pizza (instead of eating the whole thing on Valentine's Day I only ate 1/4) and 5.6 oz. of leftover brussel sprouts. We have a lot of leftovers! I also have a cup of sugar cookie sleigh ride herbal tea.

At 4:45, I have a snack of 1/2 c. spaghetti sauce soup (5.8 oz.), 12 oz. water, and 12 oz. candy cane lane tea.

I make gumbo for dinner, but I am not really hungry because I have a cold! I make myself a cup of roibos tea. It is a new kind with vanilla. I mostly don't like vanilla teas, but I thought I would try this one. It is not good enough to drink straight, but it is OK with a packet of aspartame sweetener in it.

At 9:00, I have 2 c. of turkey gumbo (19.9 oz.) and 12 oz. diet green apple soda.

Summary

Calories - 1424
Fat - 66 grams
Carbs - 143 grams
Protein - 84.6 grams

No comments: