Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Have a Scale!

Yesterday we went and bought a scale. I was able to weigh myself, and this morning I weigh 300.0 lbs. That is very close to my goal for this experimental month of under 300.

Today we have a very, very busy day so I got up at 6:00. I don't think that I will have any breakfast today because I am one of those people who doesn't do well with eating too early in the morning, and we are leaving at 8:50, and I have a lot to do before then, but I am having 12 oz. coffee with a tbsp. of heavy cream and a packet of aspartame based sweetener in it.

We go to a party for lunch, and at about noon, I have 1 chocolate covered bugle, 1/2 c. macaroni and cheese, 1/3 c. of a gumbo sort of casserole with rice in it, 1/2 c. of a beef shepherd's pie, 1 c. mixed vegetables (mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower), 1/2 c. of mixed fruit (grapes, pineapple, and mandarin oranges), 1 c. chili, and 24 oz. diet pepsi. For me this is a very modest intake at a party.

On the way home, we stop at the grocery store, and I pick up a bag of a new flavor chip (Lay's Ranch Kettle Cooked), and in the car at about 4:30, I eat 1 oz. of them.

At home, dinner feels very late after a long day! I have 7.4 oz. of a seafood in sauce thingie and 3.7 oz. of a sugar snap pea thingie. (I am too tired to give these foods names!) I also had 24 oz. water.

Summary

Calories - 1868
Fat - 101 grams
Carbs - 148 grams
Protein - 109 grams

Exercise - none dedicated but there was a lot of walking around

No comments: