Saturday, April 25, 2009

Long Break from Blogging

I found myself taking a long break from blogging recently.  I had some other things I wanted to concentrate on, and spring has been calling me off on adventures.  I have missed my time spent here though and plan on getting back in the blogging habit!

There have been two things that I have been thinking about lately.  One is making sure that what I do is what I want to do.  It is so easy to pick up things from others and not be true to ourselves.  The other is society's prejudice against those who have a higher amount of body fat.  I will be posting more on these issues in the days to come!

1 comment:

Romy said...

Yeah it's true its good to be "real" and do things the way we feel. Talking about overweight is a good topic, I am obese too and I would love to read your ideas. Good luck!