Friday, February 13, 2009

What I Ate Today!

Today's post will be less precise than yesterday's because it has been a busy day.

I woke up at about 9:00 but didn't get out of bed until 10:30. I like to do my reading in the morning in bed, and I delayed extra because I am still having stomach problems most likely related to tension. Then I showered and got ready for the day so it was about 11:00 before I had breakfast which was hurried. I had 2 sliced of thin white sandwich bread, 4 small thin slices of peppered ham and about a teaspoon of salad dressing made into a sandwich of course! I think I actually forgot to drink something which may explain my dehydration later in the day.

We were out and about for most of the day, and I had my lunch at McDonalds. I had a dollar menu McDouble (double cheeseburger), one and a half small fries (maybe slightly less), a small diet Coke, and one small chicken select (just one small piece not a whole order.) That was at about three.

At about 4:00 while out shopping, I had about 16 oz. of grape flavored sparkling water, the kind that is sodium and calorie free. Then after I arrived home, I had 11 small spice gumdrops at around 6:00.

At 7:00, I realized that dinner was going to be quite late, and I was hungry so I had 1 banana and 1 pretzel. Dinner was a drawn out affair from about 8:00-9:30. During that time period, I had 3 grilled cheese sandwiches, one with tomatoes, one with ham, and one plain. I also had another 16 ounces of that grape flavored water.

At 10:30, I was very thirsty and had 8 ounces of water. Then I had another mug of that Candy Cane Lane tea with 3 packets of aspartame based sweetener and two brownies. That is all!

No comments: