Friday, February 20, 2009

Too Soon for Spring?

I managed one long outside walk so far this week. It seems that playing wii sports is my most common form of exercise this month. I get my heart rate up with the wii, and it definitely leads to muscle development, but it doesn't feed my spiritual side the way that those outdoors walks do! I can feel spring in the air, but at the same time, it seems so far away! How are my readers doing with keeping up exercise routines this season?

Food & Exercise
10:30 breakfast - omelet (2 eggs, 1 c. chopped broccoli, 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms, 1 oz. ham, 1/2 oz. American cheese, 1/2 oz. cheddar cheese), 1/2 whole wheat English muffin with 1 t. butter and 1 t. lemon curd, 1 sausage patty

1:30 lunch - 1 c. lowfat cottage cheese, 2 baked chicken thighs, 1 clementine, 1 c. grapefruit juice

8:00 dinner - 1 c. baked pasta with veggies and mozzarella cheese

11:00 snack - 2 chocolate chip cookies, large mug herbal tea with 3 packets of aspartame based sweetener

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I walk outside most days as I take the children to play group and so the weather is not a factor. I do really miss it if I do not get a chance to do it even if it is pouring with rain! I do find that I feel more energetic in the sunshine unless it is a really high temperature and humid, when I just have no energy at all!