Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thoughts on Recording Food

So, I am recording my food, and I think it actually leads to me eating more. This is not perhaps so odd. When I record my food, I have to think about what I eat a lot, and this leads to me thinking about food more than I generally do, and that leads to me eating more.

This could be something that will pass, but I am going to contemplate on it some more. For now, I will keep recording, but I may be more casual about it.

Food & Exercise

9:00 snack - 1 small peach

10:30 breakfast - 1 oz. frosted flakes with 3 oz. 2% milk, coffee (14 oz. water, 1 T. instant coffee, 1 T. liquid creamer, 3 packets artificial sweetener), 1/2 whole wheat English muffin with 1 t. butter & 1 t. lemon curd, 1 oz. cheddar cheese

3:30 lunch - 3/4 c. lowfat cottage cheese, 2 grilled ham & cheese sandwiches, coffee made the same as above

6:00 snack - 6 pretzel crackers, 2 clementines, 12 oz. diet Dr. Thunder

9:00 dinner - 1 c. macaroni and cheese, 2 baked chicken thighs, 1 c. steamed green beans, 1 c. grapefruit juice

11:00 snack - 1 c. grapefruit juice

1 comment:

Beadwright said...

Hi I recently joined Weight Watchers where you do track your food. However, you are given so many points to eat each day and each food has a point. I have lost 22 pounds in a very short period of time. If you are wanting to loose weight I am telling you WW is the easist program I have ever done and I am never hungry.
Nicole/Beadwright