Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love Yourself Tuesday

For awhile now, I have been taking a few moments each tuesday to assess how I feel about myself. Am I honoring who I am? Am I paying attention to myself? Do I truly love myself? I am going to start posting my thoughts and feelings on this topic here in my blog. How do you feel about yourself?

Food & Exercise
9:00 Breakfast - 1 egg, scrambled, fruited oatmeal (1/2 c. quick oats, 1 apple, 8 oz. water, 1/4 t. cinnamon, 1/4 t. allspice), coffee (16 oz. water, 1 T. instant coffee, 3 packets aspartame based sweetener)

2:30 Lunch - 1/2 c. shelled walnuts, 13.5 oz. canned spinach, 12 oz. vegetable juice

4:30 Snack - 1 piece strawberry pocky

4:45 Exercise - .5 milk walk, fast speed

6:30 Snack - 2 small pieces of gingerbread, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich (1 slice whole wheat bread, 2 T. crunch peanut butter)

8:30 Dinner - 2 sloppy joe rolls (homemade bread dough stuffed with sloppy joe filling and baked)

10:30 Snack - 16 oz. gingerbread spice tea with 3 packets of aspartame based sweetener, 1 piece of apple cake with caramel icing

No comments: