Sunday, February 15, 2009

Food Update

I got up at around 10:00 and had a large mug of coffee. (I have measured it, and it holds 16 ounces, but I don't fill it that full with coffee so about 14 ounces is a more accurate measurement.) That was with three packets of aspartame based sweetener and about a teaspoon of liquid coconut flavored coffee creamer.



Breakfast was at about 11:15. It included 1/2 cup of quick oats prepared with a pinch of cinnamon, a couple of drops of vanilla, a chopped banana, and 3 packets of aspartame based sweetener. I also had a maple flavored sausage patty and another cup of coffee prepared the same way as the first one.

After that, the day got busy! Today was "fix computers" day! It was a draining task, and now at 11:20 p.m., I am still not done. I will have to do a very quick update of the rest of my food!

Lunch was 1/2 a medium heart-shaped pizza. Afternoon snack was a brownie. Dinner was 3 fish fingers (homemade with whole wheat batter), about a cup of baby brussel sprouts (yum!), about 3/4 cup of coleslaw, 3 small whole grain hush puppies, and another brownie.

Over the course of the day, I had several no calorie beverages that I no longer remember.

No comments: