Saturday, February 14, 2009

Food Update

I got up at around 9:00 and had a banana. At 10:15, I had a large mug of coffee with three packets of aspartame based sweetener and about a teaspoon of flavored liquid creamer. I followed this with four slices of toast, two with butter and two with lemon curd.

At 1:15, I had one slice each of deli ham and deli turkey, a tiny slice (think one inch square and only slightly thicker than a piece of paper) each of swiss and cheddar cheese, and one triscuit.

At about 5:00, I had several pretzels and 2 ounces of cheddar cheese.

We had a Valentine feast for dinner at around 8:00, and I had 1/2 a medium size heart shaped pizza, a large bowl of salad with shrimp and dressing on it, and about 32 ounces of diet cola. We played games after the feast, and I had about 8 ounces of red wine and another 8 ounces of diet cola.

It has been a long day, and I have been busy, so that is all!

No comments: