Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Today turned out to be a lot busier than I anticipated. I can't remember what I ate for lunch! I do know that it was late. I also know that for breakfast I had 2 scrambled eggs and a whole wheat English muffin with a little butter and lemon curd. For dinner, which I just finished, I had 3 small pieces of fried fish with whole wheat coating and some rice pilaf with lots of vegetables.

Why was I busy? I have been trying to catch up on some backed up housework. I am exhausted from all of the exercise! I had fun though. I did housework drills with my girlfriend and my 20 year old daughter. We open a chatroom online for just the three of us and work for 15 minutes and then report back, continuing until no one wants to any more. We were drilling for many hours today!

No comments: