Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 7: When the Going Gets Tough...

My stress level has been out of control! It has affected everything that I do. It is like I am lost in my mind, just doing one thing after another to get done with it with no real connection to my environment or the people around me.

I didn't post yesterday. I didn't walk yesterday either. Missing two days in a row is not the way to form a habit!

I started this blog to promote positivity, passion, and play as the foundations of having a joyful, fulfilling life. I believe in this message, and I see too many others floundering with negativity to not want to share the message that there is a better way. I don't know how to make the physical symptoms of stress stop in my body, but I do know that I can keep turning my mind in the right direction.

I am dedicated to pulling my mind in the direction of positivity, passion, and play regardless of the events in my life. I will not react; I will be. That is my message today. I hope you all can join me!

1 comment:

michael said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info