Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 10: Menu Plan Monday

Wow! I have missed two days posting in a row. That was not my intention. We were away from home from early in the morning until after midnight on Saturday, but I should have gotten in a post yesterday. I did get in a beautiful walk yesterday! My beloved girlfriend knew that I had been down so she took me to Rice Creek a beautiful nature center near my home for my walk. It was wonderful! The trails might not be so accessible there for much longer so I was very happy to get in another trip.

Now for the event you have all been waiting for...



As always, if you head over to the Organizing Junkie's blog you can find a ton more menus to inspire you in your own menu planning.

Monday: crockpot chili with corn chips, sour cream, & shredded cheddar

Tuesday: pinto bean soup, wheat crackers, salad

Wednesday: chili soup, cornbread

Thursday: pizza pasta bake, Italian bread

Friday: breakfast for dinner with eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, country gravy, biscuits, blueberry muffins, juice, & coffee

Saturday: baked butternut squash, baked chicken legs, green beans amandine, gingerbread cookies

Sunday: Asian dinner with sushi, miso soup, & stir fry meat and veggies

No comments: