Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 8: Weight Loss Tip Wednesday

Positivity is coming along great! I had a big challenge this evening, and I did great! My thought patterns are already changing.

I thought I'd get in the habit of adding a healthy living/weight loss tip each Wednesday. On my old blog, I use to do a weight loss tip each day. That is really a challenge so I'll try once a week here.

Many of you may be experiencing autumn weather with its cooler temperatures. This is a soup time of year! Having a bowl of light soup (as opposed to a rich cream soup) before you eat a meal will help you eat less. It will warm you up too! Consider having soup more often as the temperatures drop.

1 comment:

CB said...

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for the tips, I am going to implement it right away. Weight loss plans, which serve as guides and motivation for many individuals, have been known to help many achieve their weight loss goals.