Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 23: Growth

I have been going through a struggle in my head the last few days or so. I have worked very hard to not be negative during this time of struggle. I have stayed as honest as I could and used dialogue whenever possible to avoid negativity.

Today, I acheived breakthrough. The thing that helped the most during this difficult time was remembering that a struggle of some sort often precedes growth. If you are getting bogged down and are discontent, it is OK to think about it and talk about it and work through it. That is not being negative! That is moving forward.

It only becomes negative when you wallow in the discontent with self-pity. See it as a problem or a challenge that you need to solve and keep seeking positivity one day at a time!

No comments: