Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 18: Keep Moving with Play

I could write about how busy I was today or all the challenges I faced or how dialogue worked to keep me positive through the tough times, but instead I want to focus once again on the importance of movement, and how to incorporate movement positively in your life!

I moved a lot today! I played at the playground, I walked through beautiful outdoor places exploring as I went along, and when I was shopping, walked extra just enjoying looking at new pretty things. I am now exhausted, but it is that wonderful exhaustion from having a fun, movement filled day. Days spent sitting at the computer never leave me feeling this wonderful.

If you are having trouble staying positive, incorporate more playful movement into your life, and it will benefit both your mood and your waistline!

No comments: