Sunday, September 7, 2008

More about Weight Loss

For those of you joining me here who hope to find secrets or support that will help you lose weight, do not fear, I am on your side! I do intend to keep weighing myself, and I do intend to post weight loss tips and recipes. Of course, I hope in the process you may decide to join me and become "someone who doesn't worry about her (or his) weight," but regardless of where you are in your journey, I have experience in your shoes and know how it feels!

Today I will talk a little bit about me. I weight over 300 lbs. I can say with some certainty that I weigh between 310 lbs. and 330 lbs., but because my scale doesn't register over 300 lbs., I don't know exactly. The last time I weighed in at Curves, I weighed 318 lbs. I don't feel particularly lighter or heavier than then. I do weigh myself once a week. Although I don't worry about my weight, I do want to be healthy, and I plan on letting you know if I break the under 300 mark.

I haven't particularly been worrying about what I eat or how much I exercise, but I know it is fun to see what someone else eats, so I hope to post the food I eat on various days when I remember to keep track along with any special exercise I might participate in. If you have any particular things that you'd like to see included, feel free to leave a comment, and I will see what I can do.

No comments: